- Oil change and new oil filter. Perform 29 point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids. Grease suspension parts as needed.
- Performed tire rotation, checked and set tire air pressures (performed at no charge)
- Replaced both front quick strut assemblies including the struts, coil springs, mounts, and other necessary hardware.
- Replaced both washer nozzles and tested for functions.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test the vehicle. Check steering and suspension and set tire pressures. Set steering wheel. Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test.
Timothy G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2020