- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Pennsylvania Emission Test Includes Phone call connectivity fee
- Oil change and oil filter. perform 29 point inspection. Set tire pressures and top off fluids. Grease steering and suspension parts as needed.
- New tire installation fee includes mounting and balancing of tire. Leak check tire valve stem and tire to rim contact area and install on vehicle and torque wheel nuts to the manufacturers specifications.
- Wheel Alignment. Road test the vehicle. Check steering and suspension and set tire pressures. Set steering wheel. Check wheel alignment angles and adjust to manufacturers specs. Road test.
- Installed new battery, cleaned the battery terminals, and checked the charging system.
Rebecca G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2023